Friday 27 May 2011

Aisatsu To Hyougen !!! :D

Aisatsu To Hyougen ! it means salam in Malays.Let me story about my Japanese class in school. My class have a Japanese classes so we can't run from this subject !:D But , I love this subject because i like to travel around the world , so i can learn from school.Japanese culture also attract me to learn this subject , because Japanese people was so courteous.'Yakuza' also attract me to learn this subject because I'm always wanna be a 'Yakuza' one day and have a dragon tatoo behind my back and don't forget my 'samurai' are always in my pants.Let me teach you basics for Japanese Language :D
   

ohayou (gozaimasu) – Good Morning おはよう
konnichiwa – Good Afternoon (use usually between 10a.m and 6p.m)天気の良い日
kombanwa – Good Night (After 6p.m)おやすみ
(doumo) arigatou gozaimasu ありがとう ございます / 有難う御座います - Thank You (once)

No comments:

Post a Comment